We are happy to accept all returns from orders online and in-store as long as they meet the requirements listed below. Please note all returns and repairs must be dealt with directly with the shop (not social media) via email
email@example.com or on +353 (0) 21 4700707
- The item must be un-used
- Returned within 30 days of receiving your online order or from date of purchasing in store
- Online orders must be shipped back to the store using tracked shipping at the cost of the customer. We do not cover return shipping costs. Please return your item to Kinsale Leather (Returns), 46 Main St, Kinsale, Co. Cork P17DX54, Ireland.
- Please include your order number or name (given to you via email for online orders or present your receipt from our store) inside the return parcel so we can complete processing your refund. Without this number we cannot identify your order and complete your refund.
- If an item arrives in a condition that does not meet our returns policy we will contact you to further discuss your options.
- All refunds are issued in the original form of payment.
- Gift cards are non-refundable. However, they never expire and can be redeemed online or in store at your convenience.
- The shipping costs from your initial order will not be refunded.
- Returns made based on claims of fault and/or damaged goods will need to be processed via email with our customer service team prior to sending back to store. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all faulty inquiries.
- We offer a repair or replacement for faulty goods. If we can replace or repair the item, that will be the option before offering a refund. This is in-line with advice from Citizens Information.
- All items must be unaltered in order to be accepted for repairs. Our products are designed with consideration for all structural aspects of the bag. Altering them can create pressure points in the seaming etc that wouldn't be there in the original design. We therefore forfeit all responsibility for the integrity of the bag should you choose to alter it. For example, if you have changed the strap size or have a new strap put on the bag another leather worker or cobbler we are no longer responsible for repairs, even if there are issues within six months of purchase.
- After 6 months, faults are deemed as wear and tear and these can be repaired with a labour cost. Return shipping is also charged at the usual courier rate.
- Return & Repairs to be sent to KINSALE LEATHER RETURNS, 46 Main St, Kinsale, P17DX54, Co. Cork, Ireland.